I know that Christmas isn’t really supposed to start until after Thanksgiving, but it seems like it starts right after Halloween ends. It can be a little overwhelming…where to start/when to start. I made a checklist of things to do if you are feeling overwhelmed but want to get into the Christmas spirit, or if you are already there but want to keep it going. Also, each thing on the list would make such a good instagram pic…so additionally here are ten ideas for IG lol.
1. Go pick out your tree (real or fake). If you already have a tree, put it up 🎄
2. Decorate your tree. If you want to change things up try different themes or use ribbon or a garland 🎀
3. Now that you have your tree up, take Christmas pictures 📷 Here are a few of our previous Christmas pictures :
Our first Christmas picture as a married couple :
4. Listen to Christmas music 🎵❄️ If you aren’t sure what to listen to, I made a playlist for you 😉 listen to it here.
5. Drink a warm beverage from a cute mug ☕️
8. Bake cookies 🍪
9. While you are baking, watch Christmas movies 📽
10. Drive/walk around and look at Christmas lights 💡
How do you get in the mood for Christmas?